For reservations, please fill out the reservation booking form.
There will be $10.00 entry fee per person for all private bookings and open practices. Children 3 years old or younger free entry
Note: Security deposit is required at the time of group booking. For open practice dates, DO NOT allow motorcycles, cars, and karts to be on the track at the same time. Open Practice reservations must be made on the website prior to attending
Monday Track CLOSED
Office hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Event Group Booking
Main & Skid Pad
Individual Open Practice BookingIncludes $10 Entrance Fee
Paid invoice or receipt MUST be presented to staff before entering the facility
|Motorcycle / Kart / Bicycle / etc||$50|
|Motorcycle / Kart / Bicycle / etc||$40|
Main & Skid Pad
|Motorcycle / Kart / Bicycle / etc||$70|
Headsock Purchase For $5
Includes Free Use Of AVS Helmets For One Day/Night!
One Helmet Per Headsock Purchase. Must Submit ID For Holding While Utilizing Helmet
All You Can Drive Annual Pass
Drive anytime you'd like 365 days a year for the price of $365*!
*Terms & Conditions
- Spectators must stand behind tire walls or designated areas off the skid pad
- Owners must tech inspect their own vehicle (AVS will not be responsible for damages)
- Drivers may NOT conduct burnouts either on the main track, skidpad or any pit areas
- Drivers, Passengers and spectators must keep the skid pad clean (free of debris or vehicle parts)
- One vehicle at a time on skid pad
- All drivers must wait in pit area until skid pad is clear
- No parking/pitting on the skid pad (including lining up for pit area)
- All drivers must enter/exit on the south entrance facing the main pit road
- No cones when 2 vehicles are present (unless mutually agreed upon)
- If participants violate this policy, they will be removed from the facility without a refund)
Deposit is refundable 100% when cancelling 30 days before event date, 29-15 days 50%, within 14 days no refund. Complimentary rescheduling during natural disasters on event date.