Effective 10/30/2019: Overnight camping within our premise will be temporarily prohibited until further notice. Exceptions given to those attending night or 24-hour events.
Apple Valley Speedway reserves the right to revoke all rights and privileges associated with vehicle passes or infield wristband purchases. Violators of camping rules will be removed from the facility. Vehicles may be removed at owner’s expense. Renewal privileges may be revoked. If privileges are revoked, there will be no refunds or exchanges.
ALL RV/ CAR/ TRAILER GUESTS ENTER THROUGH THE FRONT GATE TO CHECK IN
PLEASE PARK IN YOUR DESIGNATED SITE ONLY. SET-UPS LARGER THAN THE DESIGNATED SITE MAY BE REQUIRED TO RELOCATE.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- An infield wristband is required for everyone over 12 years of age camping in the infield.
- Duplication and sharing of admission tickets and wristbands is not permitted and camping privileges will be revoked. AVS is not responsible for lost or stolen wristbands. It is The event organizer’s responsibility to inform guest(s) of Apple Valley Speedway the policies.
- Please have wristbands secured properly when entering and exiting the infield. It must be worn at all times.
- Tow vehicles/RV/ Trailers will not be permitted to stay in the paved pit area and must park in the dirt lot adjacent to the paved area.
- Additional and tow vehicles. Citing and towing of vehicles in unauthorized areas will take place frequently. Vehicles may be removed at vehicle owner’s expense. Keep fire lanes open at all times.
- Open campfires or barrel fires are permitted with a use of a fire extinguisher. After usage, all fires must be put out with no ambers burning. Do not dump hot ashes onto the ground or pavement. All ambers must be extinguished before leaving. No fireworks of any kind are permitted.
- No paper party lanterns
- No stakes can be driven into the asphalt.
- Any individual causing damage to the infield road course, walls, and/or pit area will be cited, resulting in revocation of privileges.
- 6 in. x 6 in. wooden blocks must be placed under all jacks.
- Coolers and alcohol will be allowed in the Camping areas only. These items are not permitted in the Grandstands.
- Throwing/Spraying of ANY liquid or object at any moving vehicle is grounds for immediate removal. Spraying of any Apple Valley Speedway Staff/Official/Security/Law Enforcement is prohibited. Quiet Time will be enforced between midnight to 6:00 a.m. No generators, loud noise, external speakers or parties will be permitted during Quiet Time hours. Offensive signs, drunkenness, profanity and inappropriate behavior of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Proper ventilation is required in all RVs, campers and tents. (See Carbon Monoxide Information below)
- No structures, canopies, scaffolds, platforms or umbrellas are allowed on top of RVs.
- Dumping or leaching of waste from RVs will not be tolerated.
- Management does not guard or assume any responsibility for your vehicle or its contents. Please lock your vehicle at all times.
- Motorized Vehicles – No golf carts, motorcycles, personal motorized cycles (of any kind), off-road vehicles, ATVs, rental trucks are permitted. Due to insurance regulation the use of personal golf carts and other such motorized vehicles on Apple Valley Speedway property is prohibited. All unauthorized vehicles will be confiscated and impounded until the end of activities on Sunday.
- Bicycles – Bicycles are permitted in the pit area.
Carbon Monoxide Warning & Safety Information
Apple Valley Speedway would like to remind our guests that with the potential change of weather over any track day, there may be an increased use of portable camping heaters, air conditioners, lanterns, or stoves inside tents, campers, and vehicles. CAUTION: Carbon monoxide poisoning from the use of these devices in an enclosed area is a leading cause of injuries and deaths each year. Generators must be ventilated properly with exhaust systems that point upward. If you come to the Speedway without proper generator ventilation, you will be required to purchase and install it, or be asked to leave the property. Follow these guidelines to prevent this colorless, odorless gas from poisoning you and your family.
Do not use air conditioners, portable heaters or lanterns while sleeping in enclosed areas such as tents, campers, and other vehicles.
Know the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning: headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, sleepiness, and confusion. Carbon monoxide reduces the blood’s ability to carry oxygen. Low blood oxygen levels can result in loss of consciousness and death.
Seek medical attention if you or a member of your family develops cold or flu-like symptoms while camping. Carbon monoxide poisoning, which can easily be mistaken for a cold or flu, is often detected too late. Alcohol consumption and drug use increase the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon monoxide is especially toxic to a mother and child during pregnancy, infants, the elderly, smokers, and people with blood or circulatory system problems, such as anemia, or heart disease.
Please divert exhaust from your generator up into the air so carbon monoxide fumes do not go into you or your neighbors RV or campsite.
We love pets. No really, we do. And we realize pets are part of your family. So, in an effort to provide all of our guests the best track day experience possible, Apple Valley Speedway’s pet policy rests on respect for other guests and visitors to our facility. As always, guests with service animals to assist with a disability are welcome in compliance with the American’s with Disabilities Act and California state law.
We ask our guests with pets to adhere to a few simple rules:
- Walk your pet in the designated area only (pit area). When not walking the, all pets must stay within your assigned camping spot
- Be a good neighbor: Clean up after your pet, dispose of waste properly and discourage barking, digging and aggressiveness
- Dogs must always remain leashed at all times
- Pets are not permitted in the grandstands, garages or any restricted access areas
- If pet owners cannot comply with these rules, or if we determine that your pet is either dangerous or disruptive, we will request your pet be boarded or otherwise removed from the speedway property immediately.
Apple Valley Speedway reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Apple Valley Speedway is under 24 hr video surveillance. For additional information visit www.applevalleyspeedway.com